Love This

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Sat Jan 30 05:07:10 GMT 1999

Yep, that works, but not the best (easiest or most accurate) thing on the
regulator. Regulator low, always in liquid, float vent high, to take care
of the vapor, if any is one step further. And , yep, it's one more piece to
bust. But it will get rid of the vapor virtually INSTANTLY, even after a
hot soak.

Proper plumbing practice is ESSENTIAL, either way. Good fuel piping has a
lot in common with proper refrigerant piping.

Regards, Greg