Love This

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jan 30 05:48:31 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Hermann <bearbvd at sni.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Saturday, January 30, 1999 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: Love This

I can understand the concern about the regulator, and vapor, having done a
fuel/vapor seperator, and included a clear section of tubing during
developement
(was carb.) the vapor is not a major issue, if bleed out-ie maybe 1-2-3%,
it's
when there is no effort for it to bleed out that it's a problem.
Bruce