Love This

ron.boley ron.boley at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 30 11:38:09 GMT 1999

Adding to Rogers comments,

I would drive the pump in a PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) mode such that
I can control the pressure.  If we flip it around and I can control the
fuel pressure the engine controller can keep the Fuel Injector pulse
width fixed for longer periods of time.  While its not what I would do
with the faster CPU's these days it might make for a less expensive
engine controller which appeals to the marketing people

Ron