pieces parts

C. Brooks cbrooks1 at tqci.net
Fri Jul 9 23:49:58 GMT 1999

I ordered several feet of fuel rail from Arizona Speed & Marine (They have
it for $6/foot) now I'm looking for aluminum bar stock to make injector
bosses from. I've looked around a little on the net and I found a couple
places that want a minimum order of 50 feet. (That's an awful lot of
injector bosses!)

Anybody have any sources willing to sell four feet of 1" aluminum bar stock?

Just as a little background, I'm converting a single plane manifold to EFI
use Ala, Fred B.  :)   I'm not sure what'll use for a throttle body just
yet. I'm thinking of modifying a junkyard throttlebody, or maybe buying a
Holley TB... Not sure just yet.

Charles Brooks