EEC-IV PROBLEM WITH ACCELERATION

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Thu Jul 15 13:00:34 GMT 1999

Paulo,

	I spent a few weeks in Brazil in the early 90's. At that
time almost all of the cars ran on alcohol, and I don't mean
Gasohol(15% alcohol, 85% Gas), I mean pure alcohol. Is this
still true. Does your VW run on alcohol, not gasoline? It
sounds like the conversion of the engine to alcohol really
changed the electronics.

		Ken