DIY_EFI Digest V4 #402

DIY_EFI Digest DIY_EFI-Digest-Owner at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jul 16 11:57:19 GMT 1999

DIY_EFI Digest         Thursday, July 8 1999         Volume 04 : Number 402

In this issue:

	1226870 ecm questions
	Thunder Bay EFI
	Hummer Parts (sorry, off subject)
	EFI system comparison
	Re: HELP, I erased the flash in my PCM

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the
DIY_EFI or DIY_EFI-Digest mailing lists.