TPI into a 86 4x4 Suburban.

David C. Allen davida at primenet.com
Mon Jul 26 19:27:28 GMT 1999

Hello
I have a 1986 Chevy Suburban 4x4,  this truck has a 350 freshly rebuilt
engine with a Q-jet carburetor, and I would like to change it to Tuned Port
Fuel injection. I also have to pass emission inspection, so the air pumps /
EGR must be "there". If this is the wrong group to ask this question,
please forgive me. I have checked the lists archive, but I did not see the
any post's on putting TPI into a full size 86  4x4 Suburban.The reason to
change to fuel injection, is to learn how fuel injection operates, and to
hopefully have a better running truck.

TIA

David