Trip computer?

B.Robert robertb1 at tsltd.com
Wed Jul 28 16:55:01 GMT 1999

To Pat and all,

This article was in Circuit Cellar #98 (Sept. 98)
but I must caution anyone interested in this system:

The article from Oztechnics is an "infomercial" !

Contrary to what the article says, the guy refuses
to release the microprocessor code (source or object).
Instead of honoring the build-it-yourself spirit of the
magazine, he wants to sell it to you. I contacted him
twice and now Circuit Cellar magazine are on his case
(they were fooled by a 2.5 MB ZIP file that he sent
them and contained no article code). Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Just my $0.02 cents!                   Benoit R.