Getting loans.. (WAY off topic)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 1 15:55:18 GMT 1999

Thanks for the info Michael,

Will look into it...

However, all the tickin began at a red light all the sudden,(within
about 5 seconds or so) scared the heck outa me, this car's worth about
$3,500-$4,000 and I'd like to sell it and out the money in the bank vs.
leave it in the backyard to rust...

May try thicker oil, but I doubt seriosuly that will help much, if any
at all...

Thanks again for the advice/experience...

LATER!

Todd....