Turbo'd s.b. chev...in a 69 Camaro? maybe?

William T Wilson fluffy at snurgle.org
Wed Jun 2 08:08:10 GMT 1999

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, C. Brooks wrote:

> Hey BUDDY, I happen to like my metric hammer! And I do know the difference
> between Open, Limited Slip, Locking, and Torsen Differentials too!

That's right.  Open is the kind I have scattered around on my garage
floor.  Limited Slip is when there isn't very much oil in it.  Locking is
what happens when an automatic transmission is in park, and Torsen is
named after Mr. Norberg Torsen who invented that special kind of mechanism
(he was Swedish).

This is simple stuff :}