730 program

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Wed Jun 2 05:19:25 GMT 1999

Hi Mike

All the code on the main mpu is in the calibration pak.
Make sure you get a calpak for a V8 application if you are gonna
run a V8, V6 calpaks don't work

About the only thing you gotta worry bout is vats and maybe the egr error
bit

None of the other stuff is required

gl:peter

    I have a 730 ecm variety from a 92 Camaro 3.1L V6.  Does this ECM have
all the programming and tables located in the EEPROM (MEMCAL) or does it
contain some of the base program in ROM somewhere else on the PCB?

    I'm curious because I need to get it reprogrammed to remove the EGR, AC,
AIR, and VATS functions.