Types of differentials/Traction aiding devices

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed Jun 2 21:51:09 GMT 1999

Can ya do a W.O.T. launch with the button OFF, then turn it on in the
middle of the launch, under FULL TORQUE?

Just how strong is this unit?

AND, would a car with one of these air posi's get better gas mileage
with the posi OFF than it would with the air-posi on?

Just wondrinnnnn.........

LATER!

Todd....!!