To Todd

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed Jun 2 21:59:16 GMT 1999

Hi Fred,

Thanks for the pricing...

That's REALLY high, in my book... and I'm SURE that YOU got GREAT deals
on everything!

Did ya get a Lincoln, or what brand?  I don't remember ya mentionin?

ALSO, I thought I could get away with a lil 110V mig from Sam's or
somethin for less than $200!

Or am I just WAY WAY rusty on my pricing?

MAybe I can pickup a used one at a pawn shop or somethin...til I strike
it rich with the real estate n all...

REALLY wanna build a Defender (Yes, from the Viper Series) and maybe a
Prowler on a Camaro or equiv chassis.... Sell em for $10,000 or so ea...
Buyer's choice of engine/drivetrain... Hemi would be a natural in the
sucker, but anything goes, when ya have a welder, right?

Whadayatink?

LATER!

Todd....