Turbo'd s.b. chev...in a 69 Camaro? maybe?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Thu Jun 3 00:24:11 GMT 1999

My daily driver has a lock-rite in it, you can't imagine how
many folks have tried to 'help-out', with all that racket.

I was outa' the car, half-way across the lot, and one guy
was still pullin on the centers and shaken the tire/wheels,
looking for what was wrong...

yea, I finally went back and clued him in.

BobR.