Best Chevy EFI engine..Supercharge the one You Have

Brandon Shehan bshehan at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 15:38:09 GMT 1999

In your application I would recomnmend either leaving the 350 in there and
supercharging it (most cost effective it'll give you that low down power) or
going with a 6.5 GM Diesel with Turbo....We just got some 6.5 T M1113 Heavy
Hummers at work (I wear camouflage to work)to replace 6.2 M1097 Heavy Hummer
in the shelter carrier role (12,000 lbs GVW) and the power is outstanding.
Fitting a big block injected Chevy in there would be a pain.  Supercharging
(Vortec, et al) would be the ticket....a properly enhanced 350 is all the
power you'll need.

SGT Brandon Shehan
3rd Infantry Division