Computerized Heel and Toe

James Thomas jtvol at dcs-chico.com
Sat Jun 5 08:17:56 GMT 1999

Not a crutch at all!  For those of us who are bound by rules ( like single
valve springs on an engine that turns 7000 rpm ) it doesn't sound too silly.
I just need to find someone who can provide me with a digital ECU for my
D-Jetronic system.  ( SCCA ITB Volvo ). The rules don't allow any
modifications to the internals of the fuel injection Control Unit but who
knows what is in the control unit.... Cheating, well.....The BMW's change
their cam timing...the dogs.