metric to english conversion

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Sat Jun 5 22:27:32 GMT 1999

Politics is one thing but really, any system of measurement works fine as
long as everyone is using it.  My biggest problem with the customary system
we use is goofy things like tablespoons and fluid ounces.  When mixing weed
killer the instructions say two tablespoons per gallon, but I my measuring
cup is in ounces.  Now was that 2 tbs per oz or 2 oz per tbs?  If everything
was liters and milliliters this situation would be very easy.

NPT and SAE are just fine but I dislike the mix of metric and non metric.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>