Metric essay

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Sun Jun 6 05:09:17 GMT 1999

At 08:51 PM 6/5/99 -0400, you wrote:

>I learned to use the metric system in high school chemestry and physics.
>Now, I use whichever system is the easiest at the time.

	Agreed.  When possible, I prefer to draw theoretical objects in Metric but
when fabbing in the garage, most things are done in English for convenient
fastener sourcing, tape-measuring, etc.

>This whole discussion is starting to become very similar to the "Newtons"
>thread in the alt.rocketry newsgroup.  At least we don't have a problem
>here with trolls and massively ignorant people.
>
>Ray Drouillard

	They haven't noticed me yet...wow...this invisible body paint really was
worth the money!

	Aaron Willis
	ICQ #27386985
	AOL IM: hemiyota