Metric essay No EFI content

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Sun Jun 6 05:20:25 GMT 1999

At 09:35 PM 6/5/99 -0400, you wrote:
>The only winners in going metric are the large manufacturering companies
>like Honda, Toyo, etc, since then they could use one standard for all their
>plants.
>
>For the metric advocates, when you learn Chinese come on back and try to
>sell that also, since the majority of the world speaks that.
>
>Grumpy, Doc, Sneezy, and the whole dam CSH, HQ staff

	I plan to learn Chinese.  I'm just not sure what SORT of Chinese to
learn!!  Everyone in these parts speaks Cantonese, but I guess the official
language is Mandarin...is there an ISO standard to guide me?

	Aaron Willis
	ICQ #27386985
	AOL IM: hemiyota
	http://surf.to/garage-te51 Garage TE51 International