Metric essay No EFI content

Regnirps at aol.com Regnirps at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 07:56:38 GMT 1999

In a message dated 6/6/99 12:39:12 AM, darkmonahue at awwwsome.com writes:

>	I plan to learn Chinese.  I'm just not sure what SORT of Chinese to
>learn!!  Everyone in these parts speaks Cantonese, but I guess the official
>language is Mandarin...is there an ISO standard to guide me?

They have not finished scheduling the meetings to decide who to hire to do
the training sessions on how to set up the paperwork for starting an ISO
qualification team selection process.

Charlie Springer
(Actually seen it happen. Its like the FAA; they NEVER measure the parts you
make, just check that you are leaving the correct paper trail).