Metric essay

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Sun Jun 6 09:01:57 GMT 1999

At 03:51 AM 6/6/99 EDT, you wrote:

>Great Mother of Pearl! I never realised how awfull it is! Next time you need
>to figure out how many furlongs per fortnight you can do with a 50 hogshead
>load let me know and I'll work it out for you. I hate to see people suffer.
>
>Charlie Springer

	Surprised nobody's mentioned STONE yet...a very handy unit of measurement.
 If only i can remember how many pounds there are in a stone...or is it
farthings?  This whole thread reminds me of the Airspeed Velocity of an
Unladen Swallow thread in Monty Python and the Holy Grail!  "Is that an
African swallow or a European swallow?"
	"Well...I don't know that!   AAaaaaaahhhhhrrgghh...."  ;-)

	Aaron Willis
	ICQ #27386985
	AOL IM: hemiyota
	http://surf.to/garage-te51 Garage TE51 International