Metric essay

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Sun Jun 6 21:26:26 GMT 1999

I think the interesting matter is how is the influence on the people using
the different measuring systems.
US think BIG is it because of an inch is bigger than a cm?
How will thinking in ex.1/2 and 3/4 insted of 13 and 19 influence , more
demanding for the brain? different brain training? Maybe easiest is not
best
after all?
The Chinese use a draving describing words , different parts of the brain
is in work, different parts is trained ,and I think the end result is
different.
A car used a gallon fuel......thats just 1, a car used a litre fuel thats
only one to.... Thats not much?
The Germans thinks in millimetres is it whats makes them so dam accurate?
Espen