Cast ironvs. Steel was Prowler V6

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon Jun 7 15:14:27 GMT 1999

Hello Michael,

You have just stated the total opposite of what I believed was true
about cast iron vs. steel...

You stated:
"the excess carbon present in cast iron compared to steel, etc."

Then ya stated that:
"It's the reason that machine tools are all made from cast iron, not
steel."

The BASIC FUNDAMENTAL difference 'tween Cast IRON and STEEL is that
Steel is merely cast iron with CARBON added to the molten Cast Iron....

You stated the opposite, hopefully it was a type-o or the like?

ALSO Steel is stronger than cast iron, period, I'll use a steel pan
against a cast iron pan in a fight anytime....

But BE FOREWARNED - Don't EVER use one of those $1 Store fryin pans
against ANY sorta cast iron pan, you WILL most DEFINITELY LOSE! LOL...

LATER!

Todd....