Injectors

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon Jun 7 15:14:51 GMT 1999

Hi Bruce,

Just ran across this e-mail again and just wanted to ask ya what the
BIGGEST injector flow you've ever heard of is?

My buddy said he tried runnin like 7X. lb/hr injectors in his OVER
souped up Shelby Charger Turbo, but he couldn't get it to idle without
MAJOR jolting of the car(And his neck).. So he put in some 5X. lb/hr
injectors which gave him good idle and pretty good top end wihtout goin
too lean...

Will post some of what he's done to his turbo, f.i. shelby charger...

He's a Jet Mac here at Hobby Airport and he's been dinkin with his lil
blown 4 banger's for over 10 years... And he has come a LONG way baby!

He used to have a volume switch to adjust his peak boost, NOW he says it
all done by the computer...

Lemme know!

LATER!

Todd...