10,000 rpm v8 (how about Pro Stock?)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon Jun 7 16:50:24 GMT 1999

Most Motorcycles red line at close to and WAY over 10K rpm...

The crotch rockets ALL redline at over 10,000 for sure...

Your theory about the smaller the engine the higher the red line thus
holds true...

Then look at the lil tiny dirt bikes with the two strokers...  I bet we
could debate whether those babies hit 20K rpms!

Or the lil Cox engines in the lil hand wire controlled model airplanes,
those babies wind up pretty tight when ya lean em out enough, then right
before they run totally outa gas they REALLY spin up due to the over
leanness n all...

Take er easy!

LATER!

Todd....