10,000 rpm v8 (how about Pro Stock?)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon Jun 7 16:50:27 GMT 1999

Oops Andy, ya pretty much put your foot in your mouth this time...

Viper GTSR, Viper GTS-ACR....

These are two production built race cars, come with full 5 point harness
seat belts, etc etc...

They were and are Designed, Produced and Sold for racing...

Kinda like the Super Stock Hemi cars of the late 60's, 68 Race Hemi
Cuda's and Darts... Even had a sticker on em that said "Not for use on
public hiways" or somethin like that, have a friend who drives an
original 68 Race Hemi Cuda on the Streets of Houston, he can do it, he's
rich, it's not all original any more anyways, has strange axles and
aftermarket front and read disc brakes n stuff like that.... for safety
n all...

Matter of fact Greenspoint Dodge in north Houston has a VERY cool lookin
ALL Silver(No stripes) Viper GTS-ACR on their showroom floor if ya wanna
take a gander at a REAL production all race vehicle...

Take er easy mang...

LATER!

Todd....
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm