10,000 rpm v8 (how about Pro Stock?)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon Jun 7 16:50:29 GMT 1999

ALSO, can't believe I almost forgot...

THEN ya had the Superbird and Daytona Charger built specifically for the
Nascar circuit...

Then the 1970 AAR Cuda (AAR = American Auto Racing) (340 6-pac engine)
And the 1970 T/A Challenger (T/A = Track and ? Don't remember)(340 6-pac
engine)
Both of these cars were the only factory cars which had the exhaust
turned out right infront of the rear tires!

The SS Hemi's had a set of headers and glass packs in the trunk(Not
installed!)

VERY cool cars, in my book!

LATER!

Todd....!!