10,000 rpm v8 (okay, one more thing)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 8 15:47:36 GMT 1999

THAT would be SO COOL!

I DID have the opportunity to make it to the Hennessey Viper Shootout
this past year(Right after Christmas, I believe) 26 Vipers showed up and
one VERY slick lookin red Vette on a trailer...

Vipers ranged from BONE Stock daily driven RT/10's to VERY low (10.1X)
second VERY sprayed(400+hp shot) GTS's with lil rear slicks and tiny lil
front runners... the fast one's went 135+ mph while the slowest were in
the 12's...

Some didn't know how to drag and just spun in every gear down the entire
quarter, others missed a shift now and again... Was VERY fun at both
ends of the track... Watchin em launch as well as watchin em cross the
line at the big end at 130+! OPEN HEADERS!!(No side pipes rather)

I got my fill of Vipers for the day on that day anyways, don't think I'd
ever get sick of em no matter how much I was around em... They're are a
very cool car! and I hop eto have one some day, even if I have to make
one myself!

LATER!

Todd....!!
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm