Injectors

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 8 15:47:27 GMT 1999

WOW DAVE!,

Thanks for that ULTIMATE link about injectors!

Couldn't ask for more info, I don't believe...

Will be printin a LOT of that web site for referencing!

'Preciate it mang!

100 lbs. may work great at WOT, but this is a daily driver man, must
have SOME sorta idle quality, even if at 1,200-1,500 rpm, dont want the
surging idle that I've heard so much about when runnin too large of
injectors...

May just use some 70-80 lb'rs to begin with and go up from
there...depending on boost, will start out at maybe 5 lbs. boost and
work my way up from there, will already have the heads o-ringed, of
course...

LATER!

Todd....!!

--------