10,000 rpm v8 (how about Pro Stock?)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 8 16:45:14 GMT 1999

Howdy Squash...

I'm NOT the all show no go type... You should see some of my vehicles, I
don't think many are very 'show'y, some of them are VERY 'GO'ey though!

The Bee and the Jag are both a bit rusty in the quarters n such...but
they do tend to BOOK!

But I DO surely belive in that if it DON'T go then SURE AS HECK make it
LOOK like it does at least!

ALSO, if a "bred for performance Viper ACR, 450+ hp, producing 460
horsepower and 500 pound-feet of torque, and features one-piece 18-inch
BBS wheels, Koni racing shocks, Meritor springs, K&N air filters, a
five-point restraint system and more, including special ACR badging and
graphics."

>From the factory ain't nuff HP to get ya thinkin that a car ain't a
racer, I dunno what will?  Maybe the 700+ hp from the Viper ACR?

 VIPER GTS COUPE
  MSRP........US $71925

 VIPER RT/10 ROADSTER
  MSRP........US $69425