Dangers of fuel Enrichment

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Jun 8 16:52:15 GMT 1999

> Thanks for the warning about em, I DO beleive a popoff valve would've
> allowed him to still be runnin that roaster, what do ya think?

This is why nitromethane funny cars, top fuel dragsters, and prolly
prostock (not sure however) REQUIRE chains from the blower to the
frame, the heads to the frame, and the intake to the frame, and solid
motor mounts.

This ensures as you push the limits, the flying parts remain in the
vicinity of the vehicle, and not flying into the stands.  Never broken
a chain yet!  Though, many, many arp fasteners have disappeared
entirely.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)