vipers

soren soren at rio.com
Tue Jun 8 18:54:51 GMT 1999

> Some didn't know how to drag and just spun in every gear down the entire
> quarter, others missed a shift now and again... Was VERY fun at both
> ends of the track... Watchin em launch as well as watchin em cross the
> line at the big end at 130+! OPEN HEADERS!!(No side pipes rather)

	A guy brings his Viper to our local autocrosses.  I think a good driver
could really turn some great times with one of those cars.  We always get a
smoke show: smoke from locked brakes going into a turn, smoke from spinning
tires coming out.  It's fun to watch the women grab their babies and run
when he starts looping it coming into a hairpin headed toward the
spectator's area!

Soren