Injectors

Jason Haines jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Tue Jun 8 23:59:36 GMT 1999

In addition to the web site someone posted, MSD sells a cheap program that
does a pretty good job of estimating fuel injector size requirements, total
fuel flow requirements and airflow requirements (the program is even nice
enough to offer suggested MSD injector part numbers 8-) ).

You can also just create a spread sheet in Excel or something - I'll try
and post some of the equations.

Jason