Edelbrock TBI conversion to PI

jweir at att.net jweir at att.net
Wed Jun 9 12:14:37 GMT 1999

I've got a copy of the chip from Edelbrock, I called and
asked and they sent me a copy, it just took a little
story but anyway let me know if anyone wants a copy, I
can post it to the FTP site/my web site or send it
privatly

Jason Weir

--
88 Wrangler - 155K miles and counting
258 I6, 4.0 head, Cherokee header, 2 1/2 exhaust with