10,000 RPM

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Wed Jun 9 12:28:54 GMT 1999

Previously, you (Todd....!!) wrote:
> Oh? Are the cop cars available to the general public?
>
> I didn't think they were?
>
> Are ya sure?
>
> How much and where do we order one?
>
> LATER,
>
> Todd....
>
> -------------
> eclark at the.hoser.com wrote:
> >
> > >From what I understand GM only does durability mods to thier police car
> > engines.  Like silicone hoses, oil cooler, things of that nature.  Even
> > still last I heard the Camaro still holds the title of fastest production
> > police pursuit car.  And the 96 Caprice still holds the title of the
> > fastest production four door police vehicle.  Although I think that may be
> > in top speed only.

doesn't Vermont use Saab 9000 SPGs as hiway cars, I find it hard to believe
that a heavy car like the Caprice would keep up to the saab ( I worked at a Saab
dealer and got to test drive the SPGs)

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8