02 Sensors

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Jun 9 13:10:45 GMT 1999

I'm not one of the In Crowd, but I was trading email with
Bruce, off list. Last email was last Wednesday. He was
having trouble setting up the transportation for Sunday 6/6
so was moving his plans to Monday, That would be 6/7 to
travel to the hospital. First was some more tests. He is
taking a laptop with him, but hadn't been able to confirm
that he would have ISP access.

		Ken