Tricolor LED

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centuryinter.net
Wed Jun 9 16:10:55 GMT 1999

  Thanks everyone for the comments.  I am trying to build the "Fuel Injector Monitor Eye" By Bowling, so I need the two wire Tricolor LED.
  I have called Radio Shack and they didn't know what I was talking about and referred me to Tech America because they carry "strange components".  Incidentally, they, Radio Shack, want $13.42 for the LM3914; their affiliate,  Tech America is asking $2.85 and DigiKey wants $3.29.
  I also called Tech America and they said they didn't have any Tricolor LED's, as did DigiKey.
  Can anyone send me the 800 phone number for Mouser??

IZCC #3426
 1982 280ZX Turbo GL
 1966 El Camino
 1982 Yamaha Maxim XJ-1101J Motorcycle