o2 price?

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centuryinter.net
Wed Jun 9 16:10:57 GMT 1999

  Contact Sherco (1-800-548-6229 ask to talk to Mark Sherman).  He has universal 02 Sensors for around $18.00.  He buys from businesses that are going out of business.  I have purchased from him in the past and am very satisfied with the quality and price of his parts.  I purchased two of the sensors and have been running one on my 280zx for over a year; they are not inferior quality units rather what you would buy from the manufacturer at a much higher price.  After all this, he may not have them any more, but give him a call anyway.