Injectors

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed Jun 9 16:22:02 GMT 1999

COOL Jason!,

Can't wait to see this software as well as your equations n stuff!

May even make my own lil cross ref spread sheet...

Buildin the lil cross reference spreadsheets usin various equations
tends to help me understand the equations and effects of varying
variables have in that paradign!

Take er easy!

LATER!

Todd....!!