10,000 rpm v8 (Viper Sports Cars Class)

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Jun 9 19:47:36 GMT 1999

> Being PARKED next to the Viper is the ONLY time the cool Ranchero will
> ever be CLOSE to being next to a Viper, except maybe at the Gas
> stations, haha, lol....

Well, you have to compare apples to apples, which ya not doing!  The
viper's engine is set back slightly compared to the Ranchero, the
466cid bigblock sits rather high on the frame rails, and I doubt the
ranchero has a CAD-designed/tested properly designed suspension
specifically for high-end street and low-end racing use, like the
Viper.

Plus, isn't there a 1000lb weight difference?

Anyway, you're comparing an banana to a watermelow with an anvil in
the front :)

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)