02 Sensors

Gar Willis garfield at cyberlynk.com
Wed Jun 9 22:19:08 GMT 1999

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:53:43 -0600, "Kevin Yachimec"
<keviny at cybertech.ca> wrote:

>I'm new to the group and I didn't realize that NTK put a special inferace
>after the sensor.  Thanks for pointing that out.

>I'm going search the archives first before I ask any more questions.

Always good to intro yerself, so's we know you've just come onboard, and
have not simply unlurked. The reason why I'm keen to strenuously
emphasize the nature/derivation of that Vout/AFR curve, is I don't wanna
see someone go plunk down $100US+ on some sensor, and THEN find out
about the nature of the sensor not giving a direct output of that curve.

When something is that spendy, ya don't wanna see anyone making a false
move. B)

Gar