Topic scan tool bin files

Bill Kibbe bkibbe at getus.com
Wed Jun 9 22:52:39 GMT 1999

David , I somehow lost the post you sent outlining what type of EEC V info you were
interested in so I will have to respond to this one. From what I can gather, you
are interested in pretty much any EEC V stuff I can provide. That's O.K. but I have
much more than anyone would care to read or I could type in one post, so what do
you say to
starting a series of posts? I could start with the basics, diagrams, pinouts and
such, then try to get a little deeper as we go. Until I get as deep as I can go,
which I'm sure will not
be near far enough for the advanced Techies that frequent this group. But I will do
the best I can. Some of the stuff I may have to send to you directly for reasons
you can figure out, but then if you decide to "share" , it will be coming from
someone else besides me. If you guys agree, I will start gathering stuff up
tomorrow and try to start the postings as soon as I can.