Tricolor LED

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Thu Jun 10 01:50:16 GMT 1999

Lesson #1:
The guys at Radio Shack have the same IQ as the guys behind the parts
counter at your local auto parts store.

I walked downstairs and located a new (in the box) two-lead bicolor LED.
It'll glow yellow if fed an AC signal.  Otherwise, it's red or green -
depending on the polarity.

Anyhow, the Cat no. is 276-012.

Now that you have a part number, the minimum-wage employees will be able
to find the part for you.

Ray Drouillard