Converting 351C to TBI

Full Throttle ful_throttle at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 03:59:04 GMT 1999

Hello everyone.

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Michael Goff and I have been Lurking
for some time.  The reason I joined this mailing list is because I want to
retro fit my '70 Torino with fuel Injection.

Let me first say that I have alot of respect for you guys(I know, brown
noser:), MOST of what is discussed here is at the edge of my ability to
casually follow.( I really do not want to actually LEARN most of what you
guys seem to LOVE to discuss)..heh.

Anyway,  I am rebuilding the engine, and I have purchased an Eldebrock
duel-plane Intake, I will be running Streatable compression, 2V
heads(Aussy), and A 272 comp cam.  I have looked at the Holley and Turbo
City setups as 1 possible option.  Cost Is a big factor, and I do not want
to go MORE that around $1200-$1500 and I would Prefer alot less, but that
seems to be the retail price of most of the "bolt on" TBI kits.

I have considered taking a GM TBI from a late 80's-early 90's chevy 350 and
going from there.  That is where you guys come in :)

What do all of you recommend?  I am not against something Challenging, as
long as I have good support ...hehe again, you guys.

Sooooo, lay it on me...I am all ears,  er  eyes :)

Mike Goff
aka
Full Throttle