speedo converter needed

Kevin speakerconnection at home.com
Thu Jun 10 04:55:56 GMT 1999

Hey Mike, I was thinking about this one before...

I think what you can do is get a National LM 2917... it is a frequency to
voltage converter using a change pump... then take that voltage.. and throw
it into a pot... that will vary the voltage.. now just feed the varying
voltage into a 555 to make a squarwave output with a frequency dependant on
the voltage coming in.  Just an idea

Cheers,

Kevin