Converting 351C to TBI..Try Howell

neilaura at accessworldnet.com neilaura at accessworldnet.com
Thu Jun 10 13:26:40 GMT 1999

At 04:26 AM 6/10/99 PDT, you wrote:
>Since you don't have to worry about Emissions, try Howell's kits.  I think
>they are around 900 bucks. It's all GM parts with the engineering and
>harness construction done for yout. With a 1970, you don't have to worry
>about emissions so that should make it cheaper.
>www.howell-efi.com

1970 is a bit borderline for exemption.
I know California exempts vehicles 25years and older, which makes it 1974.
But here in Nevada it's 1967 and earlier.
So it depends on what State it's to be registered in.
And one final note. If a vehicle was originally fitted with any sort of
emmisions control device, it is a Federal offence to remove it. Carries a
hideous fine.

Neil