61 Corvette TPI conversion

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Thu Jun 10 15:28:18 GMT 1999

I knew I'd seen the answer from when I was on the vettenet.  MSD makes
one.  Try searching altavista  for +hei +"tach drive" and you'll find
this link:

http://www.re-racing.com/msd-distributors.htm#CHEVROLET

It's not GM HEI, but it sounds essentially the same.  Magnetic pickup,
not points.  I also seem to remember that there is a company that adds
tach drives to HEI distributors.  Ask around Corvette specific places or
people, they've all ran into this problem.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
sravet at arm.com