Converting 351C to TBI

Full Throttle ful_throttle at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:05:21 GMT 1999

hehe, never been referred to as "Mr. Throttle" before :)

JFYI, My Nickname actually has nothing to do with REAL cars but from my
slotcar hobby.

I will do this research and check into it.  As someone else mentioned, I
COULD use multi port by modifying a single-plane intake, is there somewhere
I can get more info on that?  I really do not mind the research, and I do
kinda like the idea of truely DIY.

Thanks for the info.

Mike Goff