Converting 351C to TBI..Try Howell

Steve Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Fri Jun 11 01:00:51 GMT 1999

If you are going to spend $900 look at ecc tuner that is $350 bucks(plugs into
service plug in the box and can tune any value in a eccIV Mustang box and go to
a local Junk yard and pull eec stuff out a junker stang . I would keep it all
Ford and you should look at ecc users group and they can answer you questions.

Steve