Changing my mind??351C EFI

Full Throttle ful_throttle at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 03:05:31 GMT 1999

Well, after receiving numerous responces both here and elsewhere, I have
been urged many times to go with MPFI over TBI.
I have seen on the farlane/torino mailing list an intake designed to accept
the late model Mustang or GT 40 plenum style setup.  what advantages would
this type of setup have over say a single or duel plane intake with the
injectors mounted in the runners.  After going through the programming 101
stuff and many other posts, I am convinced I can learn to do this, and it
has caught my interest as well :)

Has anyone here made there own MPFI this way?  Which types of ecm's are
preferred, eec IV? GM? other??
Thanks agian, and I will hunt through the DYI webpage for answers as well.